We have a good working relationship with all the major insurers. Please note that if you have limited cover for mental health issues by your insurance provider we strive to get you the best value your cover offers. In such circumstances we often already have negotiated rates with your insurance company. We have established positive working relationships with many international insurance organisations. "
- Janet James, Practice Manager.
Trying to find the right private psychiatrist within the London area? See below for Dr Nathan Anthony’s prices for assessments, treatments and reports.
Consisting of a 1 hour psychiatric assessment (£350), follow up assessments £160 ( up to 30 minutes).
- Adult ADHD psychiatric assessment: £495 (1 hr)
- Cognitive analytic therapy: £225 to £295. Depending on time and location (this includes additional time Dr Anthony spends each week on your therapy in between sessions. (Typically 16 1 hour sessions.) Fees depending on time and location.
- 2 hour addiction assessment: £495.
- Eating Disorder assessments: (2 hours) £650
Dr Anthony has a growing number of overseas clients including those from the middle east. We have a select few professional translators when required. Please contact us if you would like to arrange an appointment.
Dr Anthony sees a large number of corporate clients including city financial institutions and law firms and can provide treatment and assessments through corporate health policies.